Covid rules and social distancing
Tax season 2021 is here and these are some new changes:
1. We are doing taxes remotely to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
2. Please email your taxes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Visit www.acetaxservices.com
4. APRIL 15 is the tax deadline. Please provide all information by APRIL 10 to make sure your return is file on a timely manner.
5. You can also drop off your paperwork to 189-17 Jamaica Avenue Hollis NY 11423.
6. Please send one email with all your documents for faster processing.
7. If you are claiming children under 18 years old please have a letter from a doctor and the child school stating you are the parent or guardian and the child was living with you at your address on your tax return from January 1 2020 to December 31, 2020 .